If you currently have a reservation for our production of The Sound of Music, we hope that you received our recent email regarding the show postponement and the rescheduled performance dates.
- Existing reservations for The Sound of Music were automatically exchanged to a new performance date during the run from January 7 - February 28, 2021.
- Your reserved table was exchanged and remains intact.
- For VIP Members, the rescheduled run extends our current season and your VIP membership benefits are still valid through February 28, 2021.
- If the new performance date does not work for your schedule, please call us at 317.872.9664 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help transfer you to another performance.
- If you are unable to join us during the rescheduled run dates and you have a paid reservation, we will gladly refund your paid amount into a gift certificate. The gift certificates do not expire and can be used for any future purchase.
- Please contact us to make any adjustments to your reservations.
- Additional individual order confirmation emails will be sent this week with your new performance details.